Biggest Loser competition starts tomorrow! Everyone weighs in before our staff meeting in the morning. We have almost 20 people participating this year! Tomorrow, I start my diet and I am excited for it actually. I've spent the last 3 months eating whatever I want and I am not going to do it anymore. I feel like crap and I've gained 10 lbs!!! (All fat, I will say...no muscle). I am going to spend the next few months doing a lot of cardio (I hate cardio but I gotta do it) and building my upper body. When I lose weight, I get real skinny on my upper body so I'm going to try and build up muscles (so I can do 5 pullups in 2008!!) and not look like I have an unbalanced shape. The more cardio you do, the more fat you drop. I just want to make sure under that fat, the muscles get toned.
SO tomorrow the journey begins!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment